Exciting News About Middlescapes

Your absolutely correct, it is not post day. I just wanted to take a moment to share the news. I have been nominated for a Beautiful Blogger Award by LetsTalkAboutFamily, a blog written by a wonderful woman I have never met who cared for her mom until her death, and still cares for her father.

There are some things one has to do when nominated for this award:

1) Thank the nominator
2) Link back to them
3) Copy and paste the award logo
4) Nominate other bloggers for the award
5) Tell my readers 10 random facts about me

My nominees for the award are:

Knowthesphere – a wonderful writer providing lots of food for thought

MoreDesignPlease – a fabulous site filled with seeds of creativity in every direction

Photobotos  - inspiring photos to travel the world without leaving home

10 random facts:

1. The ocean and deep woods are two places where the most authentic me appears
2. Talking with young people whose ideas and life experience differ from mine is a favorite pastime
3. Sacred Embrace is a manuscript that took five years to complete and is sitting in limbo till it reappears
4. Road trips with loved ones are a favorite way to travel
5. Baking with others is a passion that makes me sing out loud
6. Loving my mother without reservation took fifty five years
7. Would love to share life simply, with my very own special someone
8. Secretly jealous of women who are athletes in their youth as a result of Title Nine
9. Still enjoy playing dress-up
10. It is one of my life dreams to travel in Africa

Once again, thanks Let’sTalkAboutFamily for the nomination!

Thank you all for your contributing to our success in your way. Hoping in the future, we will get some dialogue started through the comments sections, so please, don’t be shy. All comments, thoughts, insights and feedback will be appreciated and responded to. Until then thanks for continuing along on the journey.

Stay Tuned for further developments. Blessed be. Beth

About these ads

About blessedbebeth.com

Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker focussed on aging well and promoting positive end of life experience.
This entry was posted in eldercare caregiving rowing baking midlife enlightenment and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Exciting News About Middlescapes

1. Erin Martinovich says:

Much deserved recognition to a woman who allows us to share her path so beautifully.

2. Deborah says:

You Go Girl!!! I’m so proud of you I could bust.
    Deborah

• At first I wasn’t going to even post it, but then I thought why the heck not. I am proud of what has been accomplished by this tiny blog. Thanks for being there and for making me feel good on days when I haven’t been able to do that for myself.

3. Amy Lapetina says:

You have certainly earned this, Beth and I am SO proud of you!!!

4. Ann Russell says:

YAY!!!

• Ania says:

Detecting changes in a photo is polsibse nowdays with proper forensics software. For examples, with site you can tell whether a photo has been Photoshopped or not. The software works by doing pattern recognition, since digital camera’s tend to have specific patterns in the pictures they create. Most image manipulations will change these patterns which can be recognised. The software should even be able to give some indications what kind of manipulations have taken place.

• These pictures have not been photoshopped or retouched in any way, I simply walked around the house to take them in different lighting.

5. Sylvie says:

so deserving

6. Judy says:

Happy times!

7. Debbie Grover says:

Heartfelt congratulations! I love your BLOG!!!!! Recognition so deserved.

8. SwittersB says:

Please make room on the mantel…The Versatile Blogger Award

9. Pamela says:

Fantastic!!! Sorry about the delayed response….takes me a while to keep up with communications…..Anyway….it is well deserved…..you are a beautiful writer and you deserve to be recognized for it!!!